Christie Petruzzelli practices in Civil Rights, Employment, and Education law. Ms. Petruzzelli’s practice includes representing governmental entities and private employers in matters such as alleged constitutional violations, police misconduct, discrimination, and retaliation. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Petruzzelli spent a legislative session as a Fellow in the Florida House of Representatives Judiciary Committee, working on both civil and criminal legislation. Ms. Petruzzelli also previously worked as the Special Projects and Initiatives Clerk at the Florida Office of the Attorney General.
Outside of the office, Ms. Petruzzelli enjoys spending time with her family, being outdoors, experiencing new places, and getting involved in her local community.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers
- Junior League of Tallahassee
- All Florida State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts of Florida
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D. 2022)
- Student Bar Association, Vice President
- Women’s Law Symposium, Internal Vice President
- Trial Team
- Florida State University, magna cum laude (B.A. 2019)