John R. Eubanks, Jr.
West Palm Beach, FL
John Eubanks concentrates his practice in the areas of development, zoning and land use disputes (including comprehensive plan disputes, quasi-judicial proceedings, and Petitions for Writ of Certiorari), property rights infringement matters (including Bert J. Harris proceedings), real property litigation (including lien rights, boundary, and brokerage disputes) commercial landlord tenant relationships and the representation of large scale condominium and homeowners associations.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Mr. Eubanks is a Former Vice-Chairman, Risk Management Committee, Sunfest Arts & Music Festival
• Past Member of the Alumni Board of Director for St. Andrew’s School
• Emeritus Member of the American Inns of Court, Craig S. Barnard Inn
HONORS & DISTINCTIONS
• Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished Rating
• All Florida State Courts (1991)
- University of Virginia School of Law, Order of the Coif (J.D. 1991)
- University of Virginia, with High Distinction (B.A. 1988)