Kristen C. Diot
Kristen Diot concentrates her practice in the areas of Labor and Employment, Education, and Civil Rights Law. Ms. Diot’s practice encompasses representing state agencies, colleges and universities, school boards, and private companies in both state and federal court, on appeal, and in administrative proceedings as well as advising employers on compliance with state and federal laws.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Diot litigated cases in state and federal court and administrative proceedings. Ms. Diot also served as a judicial law clerk and central staff attorney at the Florida Supreme Court.
In her spare time Ms. Diot enjoys spending time with her family, including their menagerie of animals, as well as playing ukulele and researching Florida history.
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
• Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
• Florida Bar Trial and Appellate Practice Sections
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers
• First District Appellate Inn of Court
• Northern, Middle, and Southern District of Florida (2019)
• Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeal (2019)
• U.S. Supreme Court (2019)
- Florida State University College of Law, Summa Cum Laude, Order of the Coif (J.D. 2015)
- University of West Florida, Cum Laude (B.A. 2011)
123 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32301
West palm beach
605 North Olive Street, 2nd Floor
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
700 South Palafox Street, Suite 95
Pensacola, FL 32502